Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 16, 2010

New Camera! New Lego Star Wars Sets! Oh My!

Oh my indeed except for the fact that my hick town doesn't have ANY of the new Lego Star Wars sets! I checked Toysrus, Target, Wal Mart and nothing! But, its ok because last night I ordered Wampa Attack off Toysrus.com for $40. The only other two sets they had online were Palpatines Shuttle and the CTT. Unfortunately I will have to wait until July 26th to buy anymore. In other news I got my new Camera! I made a review today on the Atlantis Impulse set Manta Warrior, so check it out and watch HD! In addition because my camera doesn't work on Movie Maker I need to upload it directly to YouTube which means until I can find a converter that doesn't require you pay for upgrades, from now on my videos will have NO grades at the end. But, I thought they were kid of pointless anyway... lol

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! :) KEEP ON ROCKING!!YOUTUBE CHANEEL NAME:BlockBlake99

    ReplyDelete
  2. review the set asap please

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even remember seeing the Palpatine's Shuttle set, that's pretty cool. Though seeing the Wampa piece might be a lot cooler

    ReplyDelete