Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Toy Story 3 Movie Review

I saw Toy Story 3 today and here is the review - no spoilers! Also, something else worth noting is that Toy Story 3 has had the largest June opening ever, with a whopping $109 million sofar! As testament, my local theater was packed when I saw it and it wasn't just kids, but people my age and single adults. Anyway, on to the review...In the movie Woody and the toys are undergoing a BIG turning point in their plastic lives. Andy (now 17) is moving out to go to college, but because of an accident Woody and the gang are sent to Sunnyside; a parody of a retirement home and prison. All the Lego sets are well presented in the movie one of which is the train which appears at the beginning. There's not much else, I can say without ruining the experience, though, as in other Toy Story movies the ending is a winner! My mum who went to see it with me thought it was great too, and I concur! Pixar is probably the best of all the animated studios and keeps making better and better films. Overall my mum and I couldn't find any flaws in the movie so I can say this is a must see!! A+.
P.S. We saw it in 3D and in this case, the 3D doesn't do much for the movie, so the extra ticket price isn't worth it, plus you may get a headache?!(both my mum and I did!)

2 comments:

  1. I keep hearing it was pretty good. I liked the other two Toy Story movies so I might end up seeing this one eventually

    ReplyDelete
  2. man u lucky i cant see it until it comes on dvd

    ReplyDelete