Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

School Finished!

I'm done with School!!! Whoo! Which means that there will be alot of new Lego Reviews coming soon! Including: X-Wing, Pig Farm and Tractor, Collectible Minifigures, BBQ Stand, Empire State Building Architecture, Medieval Market Village, Speed Racer Grand Prix, Bridgewalker vs. White Lightning, Twilight. And probably some other things which I have forgotten... These are all sets that I have but have been sitting unopened in their box, Medieval Market Village has been under my bed for over a year! :O lol
Also my new blog video will be on the 15th and this blog will be updated weekly with something new! Whats to expect inludes my movie review on Toy Story 3, as well as Lego news and stuff thats going on with me! So favorite this blog and follow me!
Oh and I'll soon be making a facebook page so you can "become a fan" of Nightshroud99 Lego Reviews!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhh,I am goin' 1st Grade of Music High School(Kalamata-Greece)

    ReplyDelete